WIN $1,500 WORTH OF COACHING
WITH THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT NEW ZEALAND
Whatever your concerns our coaches will support, empower and enable you to map the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
Enter today and go in the draw!
To help you be a better leader, we’ve partnered with IMNZ and are giving away 3 x one-on-one coaching sessions valued at $1,500.
*By entering this competition, you agree to the competition terms & conditions (click on the plus sign on the right to view the terms and conditions)
- Participants can be an existing Skills/IMNZ or a non-existing Skills/IMNZ client or student.
- The competition is only open to people over the age of 18.
- Employees of Skills and IMNZ or anyone else connected to the giveaway, and/or their immediate family, may not enter.
- Conditions of entry are that participants must fill in the competition form.
- We are giving away 3 x one-on-one coaching sessions valued at $1,500 every quarter. We have 4 prize packages to give away.
- The winners must be available to attend coaching sessions in our main campuses in Auckland or Wellington or via skype.
- Travel costs are not included in the promotion.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion on offer or advertised discount.
- The voucher can be used for individual coaching only.
- The prize can be transferred to another individual of the winner’s choice.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher must be redeemed by 31st of December 2020. This means all coaching must take place before 31st of December 2020.
- All course bookings are subject to availability and registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
- IMNZ reserves all rights to make changes to any of their services and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to program priorities and client needs.
- Winners may be required to show proof of identification in order to claim the prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable, IMNZ reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value.
- Participants agree to receive future promotional and marketing offers from IMNZ upon participation.
- Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by IMNZ and other interested media outlets and to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes IMNZ’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.